Saturday, May 11, 2019

Your Next Stamp Guest Designing - So mush fun!!!


Wow!!! This is already my last card for my guest designing with Your Next Stamp! I had so much fun playing around with these products! I want to say again a big thank you to YNS for having me!

So here it comes, my last card. I created it with an other, absolutely ADORABLE stamp set called "So Mush Fun"


I diecut the „wave panel die“ out of some mixed media paper by Canson - it is pretty thick (200g/120lbs) and has a super smooth surface, perfect for blending techniques. I let the frame plain white and just sponged different distress oxide ink onto every piece of the inlays (colors I used from the bottom up are lucky clover, mowed lawn, twisted citron, tumbled glass, broken china and faded jeans). Some spritzes of water gave the pieces a lot more texture. I glued first the frame onto a panel and glued back every inlay piece. It’s such a easy way to create stunning backgrounds, do you agree with me? :-) The sentiment is stamped with onyx black ink and for the extra touch I added a little diecut heart.

Then I stamped the images onto some Copic friendly paper (the one I use is the Mondi Color copy paper, 200g) and colored the images with my copics. I mostly add some shading details with colored pencils. If combined with Copics, I always use my Polychromos by Faber Castell. They are oil based and that means permanent and very lightfast. This way you can „seal“ your images and they barely won’t fade out anymore (I noticed that with images that I colored with Copic markers). Then I fussy cut everything by hand and adhered it with some double sided foam tape onto my panel. The distance on the panel make the images even more pop off the background. I love how this one turned out!

And now we need a drumroll and just one click - let's find out who won the Sea Friends stamp set over on YNS' blog, wohoooo!

Have a great day and see you soon, bye!!


Post a Comment

On Instagram

© Papierlisi. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.