Wednesday, May 15, 2019

Basteltraum's Challenge #77: LAWNFAWN




Hello fellow crafters!

I am back with an other post for the latest challenge hosted by Bastel-Traum. This time, we dedicated the theme to one of my absolute favorite card making brand ever: Lawnfawn!!! Wohoooo!! The design team decided to use the "Happy Village" stamp set, but you can use whatever you have in your stash from Lawnfawn :-)

First, I sponged a little cloudy background by using a circle stencil and a cloud stencil. Then I diecut a circle out of green cardstock and cut off a small part for my ground. On top of that, I arranged my images from the Happy Village set which I all colored with my copic markers. A teeny tiny heart and a sentiment strip below finished off my design for this pretty much CAS style card (which are the hardest to create for me forever,  hahaha :-))  )

I really hope you will jump on the wagon in this round - Lawnfawn is always a pleasure to play with!

See you over there!

Crafty hugs,




1 comment

  1. Oh, was für eine bezaubernde Karte, mag diese wirklich sehr... Danke vielmals. Hugs Ute

    ReplyDelete

On Instagram

© Papierlisi. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.