Friday, March 15, 2019

Basteltraum's Challenge #75: Easter/Spring



Wohooo! Spring is almost here!!!

And so we dedicated our current Bastel-Traum's challenge to everything spring and/or Easter related :-)

I created a pop-up box card and decorated the outside with an allover stamping design. All stamps are from Lawn Fawn's latest release and this set is called "Butterfly Kisses". Isn't it adorable?!

For the middle parts, I used two dies from two other brandnew sets which are actually add-ons for the shadow box die set. I realized that the width of the grass border and the flower border is the exact same as the pop up box! Lawn Fawn is always creating so cleverly their dies! You can mix and match between the sets, that is simply genius!

for decorating the front panels, I used some blue cardstock from Lawn Fawn's "watercolor wishes petite paper pack" . The cloudy background is sponged with blue dye ink and a finger dauber. All stamped images are colored with my Copic markers, also the garland. I simply wrote the name of the newborn boy with acrylic paint over it and outlined them with a black fineliner pen.

And as this card was ordered by a company, I created a bigger card and popped the pop up box card with a paper bandage on it. This way, everyone in the company was able to sign the card :-) I also created a little pouch for the money they collected in the company.

I hope you got inspired and give this round a try at Bastel-Traum's blog! See ya there!

Crafty hugs,



1 comment

  1. eine hübsche Karte für einen kleinen Finn. Mein Finn ist jetzt fast dreizehn.... damals habe ich allerdings keine Karte erhalten, die so süss war.
    heitere Grüsse Britta

    ReplyDelete

On Instagram

© Papierlisi. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.