Friday, February 15, 2019

Basteltraum's Challenge #74 Color Combo



Hello, crafty friends!

Are you ready for spring, too? Well, I am! I really am. I miss the beautiful colors of flowers and all the greenery... so that's why I have made a very spring like card as an inspiration for the latest challenge over on Basteltraum's blog. Theme this time is simply a color combo. At the very bottom of this post you will find it :-)

So let's see what I did... the cherry blossom branch is a complete die and I diecut it from plain white watercolor cardstock and colored everything with my regular watercolors in halfpans (I used the ones from Pébéo this time). The MEGA friend die is cut 4 times and stacked on top of each other. This way, you can achieve a gorgeous dimensional look. Then I added a little "HELLO" which is embossed with WOW embossing powder.The panel itself is sponged with some pigment ink by Mama Elephant. And to finish off my design I glued a teeny tiny rhinestone into the center of each blossom. By the way, those rhinestones are actually meant to be embellishments for nail art, but I like them more on a card, haha :-))

So I hope you will play along with us!

Happy crafting and warm hugs!













1 comment

  1. wunderbar frühlingszart, liebe Tina! Gefällt mir sehr!
    heitere Grüsse Britta

    ReplyDelete

On Instagram

© Papierlisi. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.