Friday, June 15, 2018

Basteltraum's Challenge #66 Hobby / Leisure



Hello, my crafty friends!

A new challenge on Basteltraum's blog is starting again and this time it's a real pleasure to play along - theme is "hobby/leisure" So you could get crafty about our awesome hobby! That's what I did at least, hehe :-))

So I thought I will create  a card for a crafty friend with some crafting bunnies on it (those adorable bunnies are a part of a digital stamp set btw). I colored everything with my copic markers and added some texture with colored pencils, a brown Stabilo pen and a white gelly roll pen. The sentiment stripe is also colored with a copic marker (BG11). As my crafty friend really likes teal hues, I decided to stamp the ink splatter in a matching color and sponged some of the same ink on the right corner for a little bit more contrast. The shaker window contains a mix of glitter, sequins and star confettis. To finish off my design, I applied some Nuvo drops (clear)  onto the white part on the card to kinda fill the empty space. I really like how it turned out with all the teal hues :-)

I hope you got inspired and will play along with us this month!

Happy crafting!

Hugs,


Post a Comment

On Instagram

© Papierlisi. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.