Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Bastel-Traum's Challenge #65 Rainbow / Fantasy



Hello lovelies

Today is a new challenge starting over at Bastel-Traum's blog with the theme rainbow and/or fantasy... Wohoo! Get aaaaall of your pretty colors out and start creating something colorful!!!

My inspiration card is made with an utterly adorable digial stamp created by Isabel Cristina - in case you fell in love with it too - it is a free digi that you can grab on her blog HERE :-)

I colored the image with my copic markers and the background is made with liquid watercolor ink "Ecoline" by Talens . First, I gave the watercolor paper a good wash with plain water and then dripped the color with the included pipette onto the wet paper. It's SO zen to watch the color spreading over the surface, love this process! :-) I repeated that process several times and dried the layers in between with my heat tool. Then I cut the watercolor paper with a scalopped rectangle die by Mama Elephant which is included in this set.

I adhered the mousie with some foam tape to stand even more out and finished off my design with some sparkly rhinestones by Lucy's little Things . Looks cute, right?? I think this card will make anyones day a bit brighter :-))

Thank you for stopping by - hopefully you got inspired and I will see you playing along!

Crafty hugs,


Post a Comment

On Instagram

© Papierlisi. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.