Tuesday, November 15, 2022

Basteltraum's Challenge #119: Snowflakes

 



Hello everyone!

Wow, it's mid November and only 5 weeks left until Christmas! So if you didn't start making Christmas cards yet, it might be a good opportunity now :-)

The latest Bastel-Traum Challenge is all about snowflakes. I created a cute and simple card which is nice for mass producing but still looks festive and elegant.

I diecut a piece of watercolor cardstock and brushed some distress ink in tumbled glass on it. Then I grabbed my Snowflake stencil and brushed again with tumbled glass over it. A quick dry with my heat gun, then I spritzed some water over the panel, dried it again and spritzed a few droplets of liquid stardust for the extra sparkle.

The "merry" sentiment is a retired one from MFT, but you can go for any similar sentiment that is stacked vertically, there are so many out in the market - and I am pretty sure you will find something in your own stash, hehe :-)) I diecut it from red sparkling cardstock and glued it down with liquid adhesive. The snowflakes are also diecut from sparkly white cardstock and adhered with liquid glue. Now I glued my panel onto a folded red card cardstock (do this BEFORE you add liquid embellishments ;-) ) To finish off my panel, I put some clear nuvo drops allover the panel for the extra sparkle.

I hope you will play along with us and I will see your creation over at Bastel-Traum's blog!

Happy crafting and a big hug,



Post a Comment

On Instagram

© Papierlisi. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.