Wednesday, June 15, 2022

Basteltraum's Challenge #114: Things with Wings

 



Hello everyone!


Oh dear,  almost half a year is over, isn't that crazy?!? Summer is knocking on the door in the past few days around my area and we all feel the urge being outside, soaking up the sun and enjoying the warm weather!


But nevertheless I found some time to bring you some inspiration for the latest challenge over at Bastel-Traum's blog which is all about "Things with Wings" this time, yay! You really can be super creative or taking it easy with the wings topic. I used a stamp set by My Favorite Things calles "Unicorns and Glitter" . The little doggie already had some wings, but not the girl. So I grabbed a butterfly die from Lawn Fawn and cut out some wings for her back. The images are all colored with Copic markers. The background and window elements are brushed with Lawn Fawn dye inks (ballet slippers, fresh lavender, celery stick, doe, and manatee) and some liquid watercolor splatters over it (I used my ECOLINE watercolors for this). The background wall is stenciled with the same colors and as a finishing touch also some black watercolor splatters over it. 

Then I glued everything down - the windows with liquid glue and the images with foam tape for more dimension.


I don't know yet who will get this card - probably a lovey little classmate of my daughter, haha :-)


I hope you got inspired and will play along with this fun challenge!


Thank you for stopping by and hanging out with me! Crafty hugs,















Post a Comment

On Instagram

© Papierlisi. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.