Wednesday, July 15, 2020

Basteltraum's Challenge #91 Anything Goes



Hello everyone,

I hope you are all well and can enjoy some nice summer days, somewhere outside and a sipping a cool drink :-)

As my left wrist is bothering me quite a bit, I kept it really simple for my card for the current Bastel-Traum Challenge. The theme this time is "anything goes"! So whatever you are working on - you can enter it to our challenge, yay!!

I brushed some distress oxides onto a piece of cardstock using a stencil by MFT and splattered some black liquid watercolor over it.

Then I dicut some letter balloons out of white cardstock and stamped them in some rainbow colors. I used foam tape to adhere them onto my panel.

The little mousie is from the "Really high five" set by Lawnfawn and I colored it with some Copics and fussy cut the hat and the mouse. The balloon strings are drawn by hand with a ruler and a fineliner pen. Then I adhered the mouse with some foam tape, too.

Some clay candies finished off my card design. Do you like it? I was not sure if the clay was too much, so I created an other one without these. Anyway, I hope you like them both and got inspired to play along!

Happy crafting!

Hugs,



Post a Comment

On Instagram

© Papierlisi. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.