Thursday, August 15, 2019

Basteltraum's Challenge #80: Sentiment



Hello my friend!

I am happy you stop by today, how are you? I am really enjoying the cooled down temperatures outside; I have so much more mojo for crafting when it's not too hot outside :-)

So we have a new challenge starting over at Bastel-Traum's blog with the theme "Sentiment". The card design just has to include a sentiment somewhere - whether it's big or small or like, in my case, balloon shaped! :-)

My example is actually pretty quickly made. I just brushed on a bit distress oxide ink on a card panel and went a second time over it with a stencil. The images (by Simon says Stamp, Party like a Panda) are colored with Copic markers. For the little extra something, I cut off the stamped strings from the balloons and replaced them with real twine. That panda is so adorable, isn't it?? :-))

So Iam excited to see your creations and I hope you will play along with us - see you there!

Crafty hugs,

Post a Comment

On Instagram

© Papierlisi. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.