Monday, April 15, 2019

Basteltraum's Challenge #76: Flowers



Hello everyone

today's post is all about flowers, themed by the current basteltraum challenge. I used an older stamp set by Altenew called "Layered Lily". There is no coloring on this card, only a lot of layered stamping, no coloring at all :-) Down below you can find a layering guide for this stamp set which makes it super easy to align the stamps correctly on each other. Plus, I put together all inks I used (in correct order of use) for the lily and the leaves.

The sentiment is also from a sentiment stamp set by Altenew, stamped with the same dark blue ink like the center of the lily. There are matching dies for this stamp set, but I fussy cut everything with my scissors; sometimes I prefer cutting by hand because you can way closer cut to the lines of the image. I sponged the background with a touch of tumbled glass, just that the panel isn't bare white around the flower. A few nuvo drops finished off my pretty much CAS design on this card.

I hope you got inspired and will play along with us - see you over at the bastel-traum blog!

Happy crafting,






Post a Comment

On Instagram

© Papierlisi. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.