Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Basteltraum's Challenge #68: Work/School


Hello, crafty friends!

How are you? I bet you are all busy going back to work or preparing things for your kids returning to school... So the current Bastel-Traum Challenge is all about that - pretty handy, right? :-))

Since my little one has her first day at kindergarten next Monday, I thought it would be a nice gesture to send a card to her teacher - I mean it all starts for her again, too, right?? :-)

I used three different stamp sets - the one with the crafty tools is from NeatandTangled and is called "crafting is my jam", the other one is an ink splash stamp , also by NeatandTangled and the other one is by Mama Elephant and is called "Page Huggers". Don't they fit very nice together??

I tried to imitate kind of a blackboard (inlcuding some chalk dust by tapping baby powder on it, yeah :-) )  and the cute critters are "hugging" it from behind. The sentiment is a handlettering and means "All the best for kindergarten restart".

All images are colored with watersoluble pencils and the ink splash is stamped several times with distress oxides.

I think it turned out pretty cute and I hope I made the teacher's day :-))

I would love to see you playing along! Thank you for stopping by and have a great day!

Crafty hugs and take care,















1 comment

  1. Tolle Karte! Wünsche euch alles Gute am Montag 😊
    Heitere Grüsse Britta

    ReplyDelete

On Instagram

© Papierlisi. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.