Saturday, February 15, 2020

Basteltraum's Challenge #86: Get well cards



Hi over there! :-)

I don't know about you, but it seems to be the season for flu, running noses and bad coughing, isnt' it?? So the latest Bastel-Traum challenge is the perfect theme this month - it's all about get well cards!

I went for an easy and quick design. It's a simple stamping party allover my whole card panel. I used some versafine ink on watercolor paper because I wanted to use my Faber Castell watercolor markers to color up the whole panel. A little nurse chickie and a white embossed sentiment on black cardstock finished off my design for this cute get well card... Although this mini stamp set is one of the older ones, I still love it!

I would love to see you playing along with us!

Thanks for stopping by!

Crafty hugs,



3 comments

  1. wow, Tina, was für eine tolle Karte... Du zeigst mit nur einen Mini Stempelkit, wie man eine atemberaubende Karte herstellen kann. Ebenfalls schätze ich Deine Ideen und die wunderbare Koloration :) Vielen herzlichen Dank Für Deine Inspiration als DT für bastel-traum Challenge.

    GLG
    Ute
    DT bastel-traum Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liebe Tina!
    Die Karte ist so süß! Am besten aber ist die kleine "Krankenschwester" … mega!
    Liebe Grüße
    Anja

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ach wie wunderbar, da wird man bestimmt ganz schnell wieder gesund 😊
    Liebe Grüsse Britta

    ReplyDelete

On Instagram

© Papierlisi. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.