Thursday, February 15, 2018

Basteltraum's Challenge #62: Party / Birthday



Hello, fellow crafter!

I hope you had a wonderful Valentine's Day and have been treated with some love and maybe some crafting supplies, huh??! :-)))

Today starts a new challenge over at bastel-traum's blog  which is all about party and/or birthday themes... I created this male card for a friend of mine which had his 50th birthday. And he is planning a big bike tour through the USA in 2020 and of course the route 66 will be a part of it... so my design was clear - it had to be something with it :-)

First, I googled for some pics by typing simply Route 66 in the search bar - and voilà, found that great perspective photography. I love the feeling from afar you get when looking at it :-) I grabbed a cross stitch square die and cut out a piece of my print. Then I diecut his name with letter dies by lawnfawn on top and turned it into a shaker card by filling it with micro beads. The sentiment is by inkadinkadoo and is white heat embossed. Here we go - a cool and personalized male birthday card in almost no time (most of the time took me to figure out the design, haha! As always :-) )

I hope you got inspired and you will play along with us!

Happy crafting!

Hugs,


1 comment

  1. oh wie passend für eine geplante Bike-Tour! Tolle Männerkarte!
    heitere Grüsse Britta

    ReplyDelete

On Instagram

© Papierlisi. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.