Friday, January 5, 2018

My very first cardmaking tutorial for a special occasion: it's Nicole's birthday!!


Hi everyone!!

Today is the birthday of a very sweet and dear crafting friend - Nicole Vögeli!! Happy happy birthday, sweetie!! I'm wishing you lots of happiness, cake and of course crafting time :-))

If you like to join me how I did this card, you can watch my very first cardmaking video here :)



Enjoy!

Oh, and I would love to hear what you're thinking of it :-) And please bear with me - my mother tongue is not English and that's why I have this swiss cheese accent :-)))

Have a great day!

Crafty hugs




1 comment

  1. Liebe Tina- eine Hammer Karte und ein tolles Video!! Die Idee, die kleinen Stanzteile auf ein Maskingtape zu kleben ist ja so genial! Und ich mag deinen "cheese Accent":-)
    heitere Grüsse Britta

    ReplyDelete

On Instagram

© Papierlisi. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.